You will get more power, more torque, smoother running and longer engine life: the byproducts of a perfect tune.
We have thousands of happy customers all over the world, from road riders wanting the best from their bike to top race teams competing at the highest level.
Don't just take our word for it - see what our customers say about us:
We can perform the tuning and blueprinting work that is not cost effective for OE manufacturers to carry out, liberating more power from your engine. Whether you want a blown engine rebuilding, ports gas flowing, some different camshafts fitting, or a full race engine build, we can help. Our Rolls Royce trained engineers work to the highest, most precise standards with impeccable attention to detail not found in your average workshop.
Improvements in technologies such as 3D scanning and printing allow our engineers to recreate no longer available parts for your beloved machine. From plastics to engine internals we can fabricate almost anything. Contact us with your needs for a bespoke quote.
We call ourselves 'remappers' because that is the colloquial term that everyone understands, but actually we write engine management software. This is much more complex, time-consuming work but means we have several advantages over conventional remappers:
1. We don't touch the original factory software, so there's no chance of us ruining your ECU. Our software goes onto unused space on the ECU and interacts with the original software as necessary (to allow functionality such as immobilisers, ABS braking, traction control etc.)
2. We're not stuck with the legacy of anything the manufacturer creates that's less than ideal in functionality (some manufacturers' software is much better than others).
3. Our software is self-learning, so you can change exhausts, air filters etc. without needing the ECU programmed again. This also means that the bike will perform optimally in all climates and at all altitudes.
4. Our software is invisible and cannot be seen by your dealer or anyone else, so your warranty will not be affected.
5. Customer guarantee, if you are not 100% happy with our work simply come back within 21 days and we will remove our flash and give you a full refund.
To have your bike tuned by Hilltop Motorcycles, give us a call or send us an email to receive all the information that you need to make an appointment.
Unit 11a Newton Road
Harrowbrook Industrial Estate
Our new workshop is situated in Hinckley with superb access from the A5, M69, M42 and M1. Once you enter Harrowbrook industrial estate you will see the Triumph Motorcycles office building on your right (note this is NOT the main Triumph factory). Follow the road straight down, passing Travis Perkins and V12 Sports and Classics on your left. The road then turns right and you will see a black and yellow sign saying 'Value 4 MOTs'. Turn left by that sign and we are on the right hand side about two thirds of the way down, next to Midland Helicopters.